Six legal tender Kennedy Half Dollar coins struck by the U.S. Mint surround a lithograph of President John F. Kennedy in this handsome collector’s set. The collection includes the very first 90% Fine Silver Kennedy Half Dollar dated 1964, plus five additional dates representing each subsequent decade since Kennedy’s historic election, including the 50th Anniversary year of 2010. Completing the collection is a mint-condition 1964 JFK memorial U.S. postage stamp, featuring the eternal flame. Each limited edition set has been hand-numbered and framed for display, and includes a certificate of authenticity. Only 5,000 sets will be issued worldwide! 10 inches wide by 11.5 inches tall.
- Framed Kennedy Half Dollar Collector's Set.
- Includes an original 90% Fine Silver Kennedy Half Dollar minted in 1964.
- Also includes mint-condition memorial U.S. postage stamp and lithograph of President Kennedy.
- Hand-numbered and framed. Only 5,000 sets will be issued.
- 10 inches wide by 11.5 inches tall.