President Kennedy presented Mrs. Kennedy with a 10-stone emerald eternity band to mark their 10th wedding anniversary in 1963. The original was made to order by Van Cleef and Arpels on 5th Avenue in New York City. The ring featured 10 stones, one for each year of their marriage. Mrs. Kennedy wore the ring often, next to her wedding band, and regularly paired it with her Emerald Drop Suite.
This reproduction Emerald 10th Anniversary Ring is a faithful adaptation of Jacqueline Kennedy's original. Exquisitely crafted of 24 karat gold plate, it is set with 10 emerald green Swarovski crystals. Each ring is packaged in a gorgeous burgundy velour and steel gift box. Lead, nickel, and cadmium free. Available in sizes 6, 7, and 8.
- Jacqueline Kennedy's 10th Anniversary Emerald Eternity Ring.
- Exquisitely detailed reproduction of Mrs. Kennedy's original ring.
- 24 karat gold plated, set with 10 emerald Swarovski Crystals.
- Packaged in a velour and steel gift box.
- Available in sizes 6, 7, and 8.