John F. Kennedy presented Jacqueline Bouvier with this lovely bracelet as a special second gift upon their engagement. The original bracelet was purchased from Van Cleef and Arpels on Fifth Avenue in New York. Mrs. Kennedy wore the bracelet frequently throughout her life, eventually bequeathing the beloved piece to her daughter, Caroline.
This Engagement Bangle Bracelet is a faithful replica of John F. Kennedy's original gift to Jacqueline Bouvier. Crafted of hand-worked filigree and plated in pure Rhodium, it is set with alternating round and marquise-cut cubic zirconium. Each bangle is hinged, with an integrated clasp, and is packaged in a gorgeous burgundy velour and steel gift box. Choice of 7 inch or 8 inch sizes. Lead, nickel, and cadmium free.
- Jacqueline Kennedy's Engagement Bangle Bracelet.
- Exquisite replica of JFK's engagement gift to Jacqueline Bouvier.
- Rhodium plated, set with round and marquise cut CZs.
- Hinged, with an integrated clasp.
- Choice of 7 inch or 8 inch sizes.