The Complete John F. Kennedy Half-Dollar Collection 1964-2018
THE COMPLETE JOHN F. KENNEDY HALF-DOLLAR COLLECTION! The John F. Kennedy Half-Dollar was first minted in 1964 as a memorial to the president. The top (obverse) of the coin was based off of Gilroy Roberts' presidential Series Medal of President Kennedy. The bottom (reverse) was based off of Frank Gasparro's Presidential Appreciation Medal of JFK. The design of the Half-Dollar was changed once during 1976-77 when Independence Hall was added to the bottom to celebrate America's Bicentennial. The Bicentennial Half-Dollar was designed by Seth G. Huntington. Our complete collection is perfect for any coin collector or JFK enthusiast. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and a museum quality portfolio.
- Complete JFK Half-Dollar Collection.
- 1964-2018 with slots until 2020.
- Features 1964 (90% Silver) coin and the popular 1976-77 Bicentennial Coin.
- Museum Quality Portfolio.
- Perfect for any true coin collector.